Q: easy raspell install under Windows?

Mark Watson

The raspell Ruby wrapper for the ASPELL utility is very easy to install
under Linux. Unfortunately, I am using raspell for an example in a Ruby
book that I am writing and some readers will be using Windows instead
of more reasonable options like Linux or OS X :)

The only way that I can get raspell installed under Windows is to
install CYGWIN with gcc and perl, then install ruby under CYGWIN, then
install aspell, then raspell. This is **way** too much effort for a
casual reader to go through.

Does anyone have a short and easy way to get ASPELL + raspell installed
under a standard Ruby install with Windows?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Mark