    I have 4 pages of data to be entered before the confirmation page.

    Regards
    Martin

    Martin Arvidsson, Visual Systems AB, Apr 3, 2008

  2. Re: Getting values when redirecting to a new page...

    The simple way is to include in Session. I am not fond of this idea. Version
    #2 (more fond of) is to use Panels rather than multiple pages (or a
    Multi-View). From the user's perspective, it appears to be multiple pages,
    but it is not, so all values are stored in the page as the user bounces from
    view to view. With AJAX, you can do this all in a single hit.

    You can also pull the informaton forward on a page by page basis, and keep
    storing in the new page.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box!

    "Martin Arvidsson, Visual Systems AB" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 3, 2008