    XP to map it?

    Thanks,
    Hwasoo

    Back9, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Back9 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of how to seach an unmapped network drive in Windows
    > XP to map it?

    Yes.

    Well, I know how to find out how.

    I'd work out how to do it from Window's Command-Prompt window. I usually
    use Google for this part. Then (since this is a Perl newsgroup) I'd
    maybe write a Perl script that encapsulates the necessary commands,
    processes the output and takes the desired actions.

    I might search CPAN for a relevant module too.

    --
    RGB

    RedGrittyBrick, Aug 29, 2008