Q. I need an awards type icon or graphic?

Jim Jones

Hi.

I'm looking for an awards type icon, for a page I'm messing around
with.

I can't seem to find what I want. No biggy, but thought I'd check
here.

TIA,
Jim

Hywel Jenkins

What does one have to do to win that one?

Your code must not validate.

You must use frames.

You must open all links in pop-up, chromeless windows.

You must your "mailto" to submit any forms.

You must add "subject" and/or "body" to "mailto" links.

You must use Flash or Java for everything.

You must use JavaScript's "prompt" to ask visitors for their name.

You must have a large JPEG splash page with nothing but "Click hear to
enter my sight" [sic]

Andrew Davidson

Hywel Jenkins said:
You must have a large JPEG splash page

BMP surely?
with nothing but "Click hear to
enter my sight" [sic]

Shouldn't that be "Clique hear too inter my sight"?

Anyway, I'll do all the other stuff, then come back for my WSAS award. Thanks
for the tips.