    THX !

    --
    XAKiChaos
    Kosta Xonis, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Kosta Xonis

    John_H Guest

    Re: Is Digilent still in business ???

    They have a phone number, too. Look at the bottom of the page:

    http://digilentinc.com/

    John_H, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Kosta Xonis

    Kosta Xonis Guest

    John_H schrieb/wrote:
    > They have a phone number, too. Look at the bottom of the page:

    I already saw this, but its overseas (me from DE), and my spoken english
    is worse than my written.

    Thanks
    [...]

    --
    XAKiChaos
    Kosta Xonis, Feb 5, 2007
  4. Kosta Xonis

    John_H Guest

    Re: Is Digilent still in business ???

    I haven't talked to them myself in the last 60 days but they appear to be
    going strong. The Spartan-3A starter board just entering the market is a
    digilent product, though not necessarily (initially) sold directly by them.
    It's a small outfit that was started (I believe) by a college professor or
    two to help supply students with decent hardware. A slow/no response may be
    that the one person you're trying to contact is stuck under a deluge of
    other email or new-product issues. It's also possible that strange
    spam-filtering had problems with the email (false positives are a problem
    sometimes).

    If you reply to me directly with quick questions (and where/when you sent
    them before) I would happily devote 15 minutes of my morning trying to get
    the right people connected. I'd reply directly back to your email 20 hours
    from now if you'd like to take me up on the offer.

    John_H, Feb 5, 2007