    user and import into a table?
    Thanks,
    Jim.

    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Jan 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Re: number of parameters in stored procedure

    You have a typo most likely.
    28 params on the function, 27 in the SPROC, etc etc...

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 11, 2005

  3. Re: number of parameters in stored procedure

    Curt is right, you've probably miscounted.

    I discovered the hard way that the DataAdapter has a limit of 99 parameters.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 12, 2005