Q: prompts windows login screen

Guest

Hello,
My connection string in config.web:
<appSettings>
<add key="connStr"
value="workstation id=myServer;packet size=4096;user id=MyUser;data
source=MYSERVER;persist security info=True;initial
catalog=MyDB;password=MyPass"/>
</appSettings>

I know this works since I am verifying username from a table in the login
screen, however once I pass login screen and come to main page, whenever I
click on a button, it prompts me windows login screen, why it that?