    would one "turn back on" the search?

    2) Is there any related code to "help" increase status in the search
    results?
    Robert Baer, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Robert Baer
    <> writing in news:13a7slj8458h031
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > 1) Presumedly there is a way to "alert" the robots/spiders as to how
    > often to visit / revisit your webpage (or not to do so).

    There is the Meta content="revisit", but I don't think bots ever paid any
    attention to it.

    > How is this done, and if code said in effect "do not bother", how
    > would one "turn back on" the search?

    You might want to look into robots.txt. Google for it.

    > 2) Is there any related code to "help" increase status in the search
    > results?

    Good content and no gimmicks.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Adrienne Boswell wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Robert Baer
    > <> writing in news:13a7slj8458h031
    > @corp.supernews.com:
    >

    >>1) Presumedly there is a way to "alert" the robots/spiders as to how
    >>often to visit / revisit your webpage (or not to do so).

    > There is the Meta content="revisit", but I don't think bots ever paid any
    > attention to it.
    >

    >> How is this done, and if code said in effect "do not bother", how
    >>would one "turn back on" the search?

    > You might want to look into robots.txt. Google for it.
    >

    >>2) Is there any related code to "help" increase status in the search
    >>results?
    >>

    > Good content and no gimmicks.

    Thanks.
    ******
    I think someone sent an e-mail to me as a response, but the "suspect
    spam" filter got it before i could look at it.
    Whomever that was, please re-send?
    Robert Baer, Jul 24, 2007