    I was reading a few articles that search engines do not support dynamic
    pages, is there any reference that talks about how we can overcome this
    issue?

    JIM.H., Mar 13, 2008

  2. Search engine crawlers are really good at one thing:
    --following links.
    It really does not matter how the content is generated at all - whether it
    comes out of a database, or from the filesystem, or whatever. If a crawler
    follows a link (as long as it doesn't have more than 2 or three items on the
    querystring) it will index the content. End of story.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Mar 14, 2008