q; solution with asp.net and asp projects.

Guest

Hello,
I am using
<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" name="sqlAuthCookie" timeout="60"
path="/"></forms>
in web.config to be able to redirect users to the login screen if they tried
to access other pages in the web site.

This is an asp.net solution (.net 1.1) but it has one asp.net and a few asp
projects. My problem it that when user access one of page in asp project
through url, the setting in web.config does not redirect them to the login
page. Is there any way I can make sure that everybody is going through login
page even though it is a page in the asp project.
Thanks,

Jon Paal

classic asp does not recognize web.config file

the classic asp and asp.net are independent you will have to be creative to try and get them to communicate.

usually folks try to store some information in a database and have that location checked, but you can see the problems arising in
trying to keep things in sync.