Q: why am I getting this

Guest

Hello,

I know the user I give in the connection string is the database admin, why
am I getting the following message?

Server Error in '/' Application
Access is denied.
serve this request. The server may not be configured for access to the
requested URL.

Error message 401.2.: You do not have permission to view this directory or
page using the credentials you supplied. Contact the Web server's
administrator for help

Guest

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for the reply.
In my development environment I have integrated windows selected and I am
getting prompted to login, I do not know why? When I deploy my application to
a DMZ machine, I get this access deny. How can I resolve this problem?