    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2300

    Thanks,
    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Jim,

    Doesn't sound like a database connection string problem. Does your aspx
    reside in a
    folder that has 'basic' authentication on?

    Are you getting prompted to login when you view .aspx file

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q253667

    Dave.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Hi Dave,
    Thank you very much for the reply.
    In my development environment I have integrated windows selected and I am
    getting prompted to login, I do not know why? When I deploy my application to
    a DMZ machine, I get this access deny. How can I resolve this problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Jun 24, 2005