QA Test Process/Tools consultant required-6months-Dublin OH-directclient

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Test Process/Tools Consultant with one
of our top clients in Dublin, OH. If you are interested please send us
your updated resume along with asking rate, current location.

No in person interview required.

Below is the Job Description.

This is a contract for 6 months.

The Job Description is as follows:

Test Process/Tools Consultant

================================

Awareness of one lifecycle Model (RUP, Agile, ERUP, Evolutionary, ALM)
Good understanding of test processes and test planning Experience in
Test Automation Exposure to below tools Rational Test Manager, CQTM,
RMT and RFT (Rational Manual and Functional Tester) Good communication
skills

Plan and Setup Asset Registry for Projects Define project iterations,
configurations and computers Support projects Organize Test assets
(plans, cases, suites) using Test Manager Usage model User
Installation support for RMT & RFT integrated with CQTM

Duration:6 months

Location: Dublin, OH

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks ,
Prachi Pandey
(e-mail address removed)
Technical Recruiter