qooxdoo

Kenneth Tilton

Jorge said:
Sounds good, is it online ? Can we have a look at it ?

No, this is work for hire under NDA and all that, but I am toying with
getting active again with the Algebra application and using qooxdoo for
that.

You really can just imagine a very rich desktop GUI, except it is in a
browser window. That's the way it looks, and aside from the Ajax to get
data that is what the programming feels like.

kt

Jorge

You really can just imagine a very rich desktop GUI, except it is in a
browser window. That's the way it looks, and aside from the Ajax to get
data that is what the programming feels like.

kt

I love the browser-in-a-browser example/demo @ qooxdoo's web site
(Demos/showcase/browser). Such a high level of abstraction shocks me
(it shouldn't, it's an iframe, I know): but try opening it again
inside itself... and it's just a bunch of lines (few) of OOP ! Also,
it's funny to see the source .html files... *empty*. (That's not good
for searchbots). Most of the examples fail on an iPhone 2.2, though :-
(