    skills on the desktop outside of a browser :]

    http://www.trolltech.com/products/qsa/index.html

    ..:JsD:.

    Java script Dude, Aug 20, 2005

  2. "Java script Dude" <> writes:

    > Maybe soon we can start using are JS skills on the desktop outside
    > of a browser :]

    While it's a new implementation, the idea itself isn't that new. You
    can do the same in Windows using JScript through the WSH
    (<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/>
    Or, if you can write program extensions in it, maybe it's closer to XUL
    <URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XUL>

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -