    WebMaster
    Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper

    509-577-7732
    Ezra Zygmuntowicz, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Ezra Zygmuntowicz

    Richard Dale Guest

    Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

    > I just noticed that Qt 4.0 has been released. http://
    > www.trolltech.com/products/qt/qt4info.html . Are there ruby bindings
    > in the works for this version?

    Yes, see here for my blog about getting a QtRuby/Qt4 hello world working:

    http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1123

    I still need to get the slots/signals working, here is a discussion about
    the format of the moc generated code in Qt4:

    http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1149

    So, yes ruby bindings are in the works..

    -- Richard
    Richard Dale, Jun 29, 2005

  3. On Jun 28, 2005, at 9:05 PM, Richard Dale wrote:

    > Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
    >

    >> I just noticed that Qt 4.0 has been released. http://
    >> www.trolltech.com/products/qt/qt4info.html . Are there ruby bindings
    >> in the works for this version?
    >>

    > Yes, see here for my blog about getting a QtRuby/Qt4 hello world
    > working:
    >
    > http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1123
    >
    > I still need to get the slots/signals working, here is a discussion
    > about
    > the format of the moc generated code in Qt4:
    >
    > http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1149
    >
    > So, yes ruby bindings are in the works..
    >
    > -- Richard

    Thanks Richard-
    -Ezra Zygmuntowicz

    Ezra Zygmuntowicz, Jun 29, 2005
  4. I really can't wait. Now that I can use Qt on all the major platforms
    for open source work, I'm really excited to see those new ruby bindings
    ;)
    .adam
    Adam Sanderson, Jun 29, 2005