Qt 4.0 ruby bindings?

Richard Dale

Ezra said:
I just noticed that Qt 4.0 has been released. http://
www.trolltech.com/products/qt/qt4info.html . Are there ruby bindings
in the works for this version?
Yes, see here for my blog about getting a QtRuby/Qt4 hello world working:

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1123

I still need to get the slots/signals working, here is a discussion about
the format of the moc generated code in Qt4:

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1149

So, yes ruby bindings are in the works..

-- Richard

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Adam Sanderson

I really can't wait. Now that I can use Qt on all the major platforms
for open source work, I'm really excited to see those new ruby bindings
;)
.adam