QT and Glut

Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi I have a small problem. I make an aplication in Glut and now i need to transfer to Qt because in final project i need this aplikation in thread. And I have problem with function stop I try this:
void Sporic::stop(){
glutDestroyWindow(this->win);
}

but it isnt working. There is some of warning :
First-chance exception at 0x1000bacd in sporic.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x33725bb4.
Unhandled exception at 0x1000bacd in sporic.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x33725bb4.

and then the aplication crashed.

thx for help