QT4 + Code::Blocks + Windows

noisy.pl

Hi all!

first....Sorry for my english mistakes, i'm still learning :)

I want write multiplatform aplication...so I decide use muliplatform
IDE and librery :) I Chose QT4 and Code::Blocks.
I doesn't have problem with instalation on my ubuntu, but I can't
prepare CodeBlocks to cooperation with C::B on windows.

When I tried compile hello_world_qt program
http://rafb.net/p/jelNsN87.html

i get errors like that:
http://rafb.net/p/xna0Qr58.html

I tried add to

settings -> compiler -> Directories

to Compiler
C:\Qt\4.3.2\include\Qt
C:\Qt\4.3.2\include\QtCore
C:\Qt\4.3.2\src\corelib\tools

to Linker
C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib

but this doesn't work.

http://rafb.net/p/d4k6dr54.html

Can you help me?

zeppe

noisy.pl said:
Hi all!

first....Sorry for my english mistakes, i'm still learning :)

I want write multiplatform aplication...so I decide use muliplatform
IDE and librery :) I Chose QT4 and Code::Blocks.
I doesn't have problem with instalation on my ubuntu, but I can't
prepare CodeBlocks to cooperation with C::B on windows.
Can you help me?

you are OT actually, but the general advise when you have a bounce of
errors is: remove he first one. As you can see, he can't find the
AQpplication file. Make sure that that the directory in which this file
is contained is included in your include path.

Regards,

Zeppe