QT4 + Code::Blocks + Windows

Discussion in 'C++' started by noisy.pl, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. noisy.pl

    noisy.pl Guest

    Hi all!

    first....Sorry for my english mistakes, i'm still learning :)

    I want write multiplatform aplication...so I decide use muliplatform
    IDE and librery :) I Chose QT4 and Code::Blocks.
    I doesn't have problem with instalation on my ubuntu, but I can't
    prepare CodeBlocks to cooperation with C::B on windows.

    When I tried compile hello_world_qt program
    http://rafb.net/p/jelNsN87.html

    i get errors like that:
    http://rafb.net/p/xna0Qr58.html

    I tried add to

    settings -> compiler -> Directories

    to Compiler
    C:\Qt\4.3.2\include\Qt
    C:\Qt\4.3.2\include\QtCore
    C:\Qt\4.3.2\src\corelib\tools

    to Linker
    C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib

    but this doesn't work.

    http://rafb.net/p/d4k6dr54.html

    Can you help me?

    noisy.pl, Oct 20, 2007

  2. noisy.pl

    zeppe Guest

    noisy.pl wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > first....Sorry for my english mistakes, i'm still learning :)
    >
    > I want write multiplatform aplication...so I decide use muliplatform
    > IDE and librery :) I Chose QT4 and Code::Blocks.
    > I doesn't have problem with instalation on my ubuntu, but I can't
    > prepare CodeBlocks to cooperation with C::B on windows.
    >

    > Can you help me?

    you are OT actually, but the general advise when you have a bounce of
    errors is: remove he first one. As you can see, he can't find the
    AQpplication file. Make sure that that the directory in which this file
    is contained is included in your include path.

    Regards,

    Zeppe

    zeppe, Oct 20, 2007