Qt4 in ubuntu

Marcpp

Is possible install Qt4 pyqt4 under kubuntu?
Few times ago i tried to run pyqt in ubuntu (gnome) but i can't
do it.

Diez B. Roggisch

Marcpp said:
Is possible install Qt4 pyqt4 under kubuntu?
Few times ago i tried to run pyqt in ubuntu (gnome) but i can't
do it.

It's certainly possible. On ubuntu as well as on kubuntu. You can
install all KDE and Qt stuff on ubuntu as well.

But unless you are more specific what your actual problems were, you
can't better help.

Diez

Marcpp

It's certainly possible. On ubuntu as well as on kubuntu. You can
install all KDE and Qt stuff on ubuntu as well.

But unless you are more specific what your actual problems were, you
can't better help.

Diez

Hi Diez, finally I can install a Qt4 on Kubuntu, but now I have
problems to install a Qt4Designer.
I'm introducing to Qt with python, why tutorial you recommend to me?

Thank you.

Diez B. Roggisch

Hi Diez, finally I can install a Qt4 on Kubuntu, but now I have
problems to install a Qt4Designer.
I'm introducing to Qt with python, why tutorial you recommend to me?

Google for them. And use C++-tutorials, they can be easily translated to
python.

Diez