Quality cURL bindings for Ruby

eastcoastcoder

I'm overseeing porting a large PHP app to Ruby. The app uses cURL for
critical functionality.

I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby. Similar to the PHP or
Python bindings. And reliable.

Does anyone have one?

If anyone is interested in doing the port, please respond here or email
eastcoastcoder () at () gmail . A consulting option may be a
possibility.

Logan Capaldo

I'm overseeing porting a large PHP app to Ruby. The app uses cURL for
critical functionality.

I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby. Similar to the PHP or
Python bindings. And reliable.

Does anyone have one?

If anyone is interested in doing the port, please respond here or
email
eastcoastcoder () at () gmail . A consulting option may be a
possibility.

http://rox-ruby.sourceforge.net/cms.php/curl

eastcoastcoder

Logan,

Thanks. It was uploaded May 2003, but is still labeled prealpha.

I'm looking for something that I can port a company's key app to.

Does anyone know of anything a bit more reliable?