<>Quality Links For Basic Webmaster Resources<>

Hywel Jenkins

NET Resource said:
http://v4.livegate.net/netresource/

I'm accepting new links from anyone with a website that would be of value to
a learning webmaster.

Please submit links to (e-mail address removed)

"The content of this webpage may NOT be reproduced on any other
website or publication"

Don't talk rubbish. I could take every link you have on that page and
add it my own and there's jack you could do about it. Nothing worth
copying though.

Matthias Gutfeldt

Hywel said:
"The content of this webpage may NOT be reproduced on any other
website or publication"

Don't talk rubbish. I could take every link you have on that page and
add it my own and there's jack you could do about it. Nothing worth
copying though.

Well, I guess this is a situation where the "collection" would be
copyrighted. But of course that doesn't change the fact that nobody
could prevent you from copy&pasting the links.

Matthias

Les & Claire

Hywel said:
"The content of this webpage may NOT be reproduced on any other
website or publication"

Don't talk rubbish. I could take every link you have on that page and
add it my own and there's jack you could do about it. Nothing worth
copying though.

Erm.... I beg to differ. I'm putting together a site at the moment and
learning HTML at the same time. The links are very useful. CGI tutorials,
logo designers and backgrounds have been used from this site this morning.
As a total newbie pages like this help a lot. If you know of better ones
please post the links. A little more helpful than just knocking the guy
down.......

Les

www.stuffmongers.com

NET Resource

The webpage isn't copyright as we all know - it's just my own webpage I
built in FrontPage - I'm learning! The only reason I put the line in about
reproducing the content is because I dont want anyone to create an exact
mirror and load it with pop-ups. Of course, if they did there isn't a whole
lot I could do about it.

I dont however feel that this is a reason to flame my webpage, I'm trying to
help beginners and I know that to an expert the links are probably not much
use.

just my 2 cents...

http://v4.livegate.net/netresource/
(e-mail address removed)

Davmagic .Com

From: (e-mail address removed)
(Les & Claire)
Erm.... I beg to differ. I'm putting together
a site at the moment and learning HTML
at the same time. The links are very
useful. CGI tutorials, logo designers and
backgrounds have been used from this
site this morning. As a total newbie pages
like this help a lot. If you know of better
ones please post the links.

http://davmagic.com/PAGES41.html

Web Design-Magic-Painting-Junking-Games
http://www.davmagic.com
Paint A House
http://www.paintahouse.com
Note: My email is ALWAYS Full to avoid SPAM... you can Contact me via my
websites...