    is?
    Can you point me ?
    Thanks
    Aoniti, May 25, 2004

  2. (Aoniti) wrote in message news:<>...

    > I am using Quartus II v3.0 to simulate digital circuit.

    Quartus has a simple waveform simulator, but is
    mainly used for synthesis and place+route.

    > I can
    > download the source to FPGA but How can I know what kind the circuit
    > is synthesized ?

    You are downloading a binary configuration file,
    not source code.

    > For example how many flip-flop is used, how circuit
    > is?

    The circuit function is found in the source text files.
    The circuit flop usage is on the Quartus synthesis report.

    > Can you point me ?

    Where do you want to go?

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, May 25, 2004