Quepy, transform questions in natural language into queries in a DBlanguage using python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Elias Andrawos, Jan 29, 2013.

  1. We are sharing an open source framework that we made here at
    Machinalis: Quepy https://github.com/machinalis/quepy

    Quepy is a Python framework to transform questions in natural language into
    queries in a database language.
    It can be easily adapted to different types of questions in natural
    language, so that with little code you can build your own interface to
    a database in natural language.

    Currently, Quepy supports only the SPARQL query language, but in
    future versions and with the collaboration of the community we are
    planning to extend it to other database query languages.

    You are invited to participate and collaborate with the project.

    We leave here links to the documentation [0], the source code [1], and
    also a Pypi package [2].

    Also, as an example, we have an online instance of Quepy the interacts
    with DBpedia available [3].

    Source code for this example instance is available within the Quepy
    package so you can kickstart your project from an existing, working
    example.

    If you like it, or if you have suggestions: Tell us about it! We're
    just an email away [4].

    Cheers!

    [0] https://github.com/machinalis/quepy
    [1] http://quepy.readthedocs.org/
    [2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/quepy/
    [3] quepy.machinalis.com (Don't expect a QA system, it's an example)
    [4] quepyproject[(at)]machinalis.com

    We're doing an online hangout to show example code and answer questions about the project:
    Hangout event on Wed, January 30 at 14:00 UTC or Hangout event on Wed, January 30 at 19:00 UTC

    Also we invite you to try the new user interface:
    http://quepy.machinalis.com/

    Regards ElĂ­as
    Elias Andrawos, Jan 29, 2013