quering the google desktop database

jelle

Hi,

Has anyone so far been messing accessing / quering the google desktop
database files? It seems it could be the best reflection of one in a
couple of hundred mb, and i intent to unleash some furious queries on
it, when i'd know how to access it. Any suggestion how this could be
done in python? My intention is to apply data mining to the google
desktop database. How about it, who's in for it?

Cheers,

Jelle