    James Guest

    Is there a prepackaged query.asp for IIS 5.0 and windows
    2000? If so, where can I find a copy?
    James, Jan 20, 2004

  2. James

    Ray at Guest

    I don't understand your question. What are you trying to query?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 20, 2004

  3. James

    James Guest

    With IIS 4.0 there was a query.asp template provided by
    Microsoft. If you use that query.asp to query the index
    server 3.0 and IIS 5.0, the results are not correct. I
    need to know if Microsoft provides a query.asp for IIS 5.0
    and where to find it.

    James, Jan 20, 2004
  4. James

    Ray at Guest

    Have you searched your server for "query.asp?" I found that file in
    %windir%\Help\iisHelp\iis\misc. There's also %windir%\Help\ciquery.htm,
    which is used when you query from compmgmt.msc.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 20, 2004