Query.asp for IIS 5.0

James

Is there a prepackaged query.asp for IIS 5.0 and windows
2000? If so, where can I find a copy?

James

With IIS 4.0 there was a query.asp template provided by
Microsoft. If you use that query.asp to query the index
server 3.0 and IIS 5.0, the results are not correct. I
need to know if Microsoft provides a query.asp for IIS 5.0
and where to find it.

Ray at

Have you searched your server for "query.asp?" I found that file in
%windir%\Help\iisHelp\iis\misc. There's also %windir%\Help\ciquery.htm,
which is used when you query from compmgmt.msc.

Ray at work