    93 numbers and show a result even if its zero or null?

    Thanks
    Jeff
    Jeff Uchtman, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Jeff Uchtman

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:47:02 -0600, "Jeff Uchtman"
    <> wrote:

    >If I query a table in MS SQL and know the possibilitys are a response of 1
    >to 93 but some numbers may not be present yet, how can I do a query for all
    >93 numbers and show a result even if its zero or null?

    Might need to show a table structore or sample data, or at least
    explain a bit more. Are you saying you have only 93 records and want
    to display each even if it's empty, or that a particular field may
    range from 1-93 and you want every record to display with that field
    showing 0 if it is currently empty, or possibly that you have a field
    with a range of 1-93, and you want to show the count of the number of
    records for each possible result in that range?

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Feb 18, 2004