    is there anybody here who might have written such stuff or could help
    me with somem directions. your help would be really appreciated.

    , Oct 3, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > i want to implement a cascading menu in my application but do not want
    > to reinvent the wheel.
    > is there anybody here who might have written such stuff or could help
    > me with somem directions. your help would be really appreciated.

    Hi

    Here are some suggestions:-

    1. Try searching this Newsgroup using "cascading", "drop down",
    "multi-level". I think this question is asked a lot.

    2. Try searching on a search engine (e.g. Google). There are
    hundreds of examples.

    3. Take a look at <URL:http://www.hiermenuscentral.com/samples/>

    4. For CSS only take a look at <URL:
    http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/dd_valid.html>