    And can i have one content page which has two master pages set?

    Any help will be truely appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    archana, Feb 1, 2010

  2. archana

    Patrice Guest

    Hello,

    A content page is basically a control inserted inside a container page. As
    such having two master pages doesn't make sense. You can select which master
    page to use between several or you can have a master page included into
    another master page...

    Some more details on what you are trying to do could help...

    The documentation for master pages is here :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/18sc7456.aspx

    --
    Patrice

    discussion :