    If (( fruit=apple) or (fruit = orange) or (fruit = mango) or (fruit =banana))then

    Hope to get some feedback

    Kingfischer.

    Kingfischer, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Kingfischer

    Eric Smith Guest

    (Kingfischer) writes:
    > I have a question about VHDL If Statement. I have shown two examples below.
    > Kindly comment if they are same or not ....or how they are percieved.
    >
    > If( fruit = (apple or orange or mango or banana)) then
    >
    > If (( fruit=apple) or (fruit = orange) or (fruit = mango) or (fruit =banana))then

    If I do your homework, will you have the school issue the diploma in my
    name?

    They're not the same, but the reason why is left as an exercise for the
    student.

    Eric Smith, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Kingfischer

    rickman Guest

    Eric Smith wrote:

    > (Kingfischer) writes:
    > > I have a question about VHDL If Statement. I have shown two examples below.
    > > Kindly comment if they are same or not ....or how they are percieved.
    > >
    > > If( fruit = (apple or orange or mango or banana)) then
    > >
    > > If (( fruit=apple) or (fruit = orange) or (fruit = mango) or (fruit =banana))then

    > If I do your homework, will you have the school issue the diploma in my
    > name?
    >
    > They're not the same, but the reason why is left as an exercise for the
    > student.

    If someone gives me the fruit, I'll run the tests... ;)

    --

    Rick "rickman" Collins

    removed.

    4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice
    Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX

    rickman, Oct 15, 2004