Query regarding WS

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Preeti Jain via .NET 247, May 15, 2005.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: Preeti Gatagat

    Hi,
    i am using Web Service....using C#
    in web service,i am having 1 projects and 5 sub projects underthe main ...okk..
    i am having one method named 'SetCompanyInfo' in which i aminserting data into CompanyId,Name,Login, password fields...while giving password it should be displayed in Astrik(*)format in C# ..by which no one get to know while typing thepassword..and no doubt it will insert properly in thedatabase...i am not using aspx or any ASP file...

    plz will u help me regarding this...

    -----------------------

    <Id>l6nQRru94Ey3XBakAL3hCA==</Id>

    Preeti Jain via .NET 247, May 15, 2005

  2. Preeti Jain via .NET 247 <> wrote in
    > in web service,i am having 1 projects and 5 sub projects under the main
    > ...okk.. i am having one method named 'SetCompanyInfo' in which i am
    > inserting data into CompanyId,Name,Login, password fields ...while
    > giving password it should be displayed in Astrik(*) format in C# ..by
    > which no one get to know while typing the password..and no doubt it will
    > insert properly in the database...i am not using aspx or any ASP
    > file...

    What interface are you talking about? This is a webservice, there is no
    interface. Are you using the debug interface and expecting that to be your
    UI?

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 15, 2005