Query Remote Server and display result on web browser

eric.chin

Hi,

I have a perl script that checks the remote servers (linux) disk space
usage.
It is just a simple 'ssh remote_server /bin/df -h' , processing the
result and print out the fields I want.

I would like to display the disk space check result on a web browser. I
have done some googling and perl FAQ but not manage to find any
example. Does anyone know any example how can I do that?

TIA

Any pointer appreciated

Thankyou

Eric

RedGrittyBrick

Hi,

I have a perl script that checks the remote servers (linux) disk space
usage.
It is just a simple 'ssh remote_server /bin/df -h' , processing the
result and print out the fields I want.

I would like to display the disk space check result on a web browser. I
have done some googling and perl FAQ but not manage to find any
example. Does anyone know any example how can I do that?

TIA

Any pointer appreciated

If you type
perldoc CGI
you will be shown a short example at the beginning.