querying msx 5.5 public folders

bb

Would anyone have a way to access certain Exchange public folders that
contain news group emails, perform a query on the folders for keywords and
return a list of those emails? Basically, I've been asked to put a simple
single field on a web page that will query a list of exchange public folders
and return a list of those emails that have a key word match.

sort of like the MS Index server does on folders with files where one has an
asp interface to query the index data base.