Querying multiple words

Cubicle Intern

Hi,

My website's search function looks up entire phrases instead of
individual words. For example, if I query "Google Groups," I would
like my search to come up with everything in my database that has the
words "Google" and "Groups," not just the phrase "Google Groups." I
would want my search to bring back "Google-tastic Search" or "Group
Compu-Google." Right now it only brings back "Google Groups #1,"
"Google Group #2," etc.

I'm at a loss at how to begin implementing this change. Any
suggestions? I'm working with ASP files, Javascript and HTML. Thanks
in advance for any help.

tyv