Querying Schema/RNG files

Mikolaj Machowski

Hello,

I am looking for tool to query Schema/RNG files to find:

- all elements of current dialect
- allowed children of given element
- allowed attributes of given element
- values of that attribute

TIA

m.

George Bina

Hi,

You can use Jing or Trang for instance to get information about a Relan
NG schema. However, there is a missing information in your queries,
that is the context. In Relax NG an element can have different content,
different attributes and different values in different places in the
document.

Best Regards,
George

Mikolaj Machowski

George Bina scripsit:
Hi,

You can use Jing or Trang for instance to get information about a Relan
NG schema.

How? I was looking through docs of Jing and don't see how this info can
be obtained.

Oh. You mean through Java API? I was looking for something like command
line tool :/

m.