    allows applet?

    Thanx,
    Daniel
    Daniel Tahin, May 19, 2005

  2. On Thu, 19 May 2005 10:59:59 +0200, Daniel Tahin wrote:

    > I have the following situation: a browser communicate with a servlet. Is
    > there a way to query the browser by the servlet, whether the browser
    > allows applet?

    Sure, have a page (e.g. applettest.jsp) with an applet that
    redirects to appletsyes.jsp, but has a meta-refresh tag that sends
    the user to 'appletsno.jsp' after a few seconds.

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, May 19, 2005

  3. Daniel Tahin

    Daniel Tahin Guest

    Hi,

    Thanx for the hint. I have found an other solution. In the <applet> -tag
    there is a word "ALT" --> this is for alternate text.
    And before </APPLET> i can specify any alternate html code...

    Daniel Tahin, May 20, 2005