QueryInterface for interface OssDsDCOM.IProducts failed

Vasil Buraliev

Hi there,
Would you please help me to solve the problem that I have?
I'm developing web site using asp.net 1.1 and C#. I made an COM in VC++ 6.0
using MFC and I'm using it in .NET web project. There is no problems with
COM component on my development enviroment. I'm adding COM as reference in
the web project, Visual Studio do the job to create interop for my COM and
I'm using it without any problems. I'm using WinXP SP2 with IIS5.1, .NET
Framework 1.1, Visual Studio 2003 to develop web site and Visual C++ 6.0
with SP4 to develop COM component.
The problem is that I'm getting error when I deploy my project (web site and
COM) to test enviroment which is one phisical machine with Win2003 with
IIS6.0 with .NET Framework 1.1.
All fuctionalities in my web site works fine except the functionalities that
are calling COM component.
The details of the exception that I'm getting are the following:

----- EXCEPTION
DETAILS -----------------------------------------------------------
MESSAGE: QueryInterface for interface OssDsDCOM.IProducts failed.
SOURCE: mscorlib
STACK TRACE: at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name,
BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[]
byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters) at
System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder
binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers,
CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) at
System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags
flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData) at
OssDsDCOM.ProductsClass.GetCurrentView(String lpLegalActorID) at
DistrSys.WebUI.users.modules.UCConDGUIDetails.ShowProduct(String
strProductID, ArrayList prodParams)
TARGET SITE NAME: InvokeDispMethod

I copied all DLLs that my COM (OssDsDCOM.dll) depends on and I check with
depends.exe to be sure that everything is ok.
I registered OssDsDCOM.dll (regsrv32 OssDsDCOM.dll) and I got appropriate
message that everything is cool.

Best regards good people,
Vasil Buraliev