querystring problems with HTTpServerUtility

Supriya

Hi all,
I am using httpserverutility to execute an aspx on the
server side and get its output into a stringwriter. The
aspx page that I am executing takes a long querystring. I
find that when the when the httpserverutl executes the
page, it doesnot get the querystring so the output isn't
the same. I have tried getting the full url at runtime and
it works right with the same querystring.
Could it be that server.execute doesnot take parameters or
could the length of the q-string be the problem here.
I have found a lot of answers in this forum and I hope I
shall have one for this because I really have to get this
page rolling.
-Supriya

Here's the code if it helps make it clearer.

Dim strPath = REPORTPATH & rptType & ".aspx?stdt=" &
fortnightstartdt.ToString & "&endt=" &
fortnightenddate.ToString & "&reportcode=" &
intHash.ToString & "&type=" & Request.Params.Item("biz")

Server.Execute(strPath, wr)

Response.Write("<script language='javascript'>top.frames
[1].location.href = '" & strPath & "'</script>")

'''This bit works while the execute() doesnot'''