question about a php free web hosting

picayunish

Good day,

Has anybody experience with Together Host http://www.togetherhost.com/ as
for a free web hosting

The reason why I ask this, because mine account at the free web hosting
deluxnetwork.com is off-line and would like to move to an other php free
web hosting without adds.
--
Edwin van der Vaart (Geen familie van....)
http://www.semi-conductors.nl/ PHP Redirect to semi-conductor.nl

picayunish

When said:
Good day,

Has anybody experience with Together Host http://www.togetherhost.com/ as
for a free web hosting

The reason why I ask this, because mine account at the free web hosting
deluxnetwork.com is off-line and would like to move to an other php free
web hosting without adds.

This is an interessting link to a overview of free web hostings
http://www.webhosts4free.com/search.php?SA=php
--
Edwin van der Vaart (Geen familie van....)
http://www.semi-conductors.nl/ PHP Redirect to semi-conductor.nl
http://members.chello.nl/e.vandervaart/ Experimental site
http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~evdvaart/ Test site

George

picayunish said:
Good day,

Has anybody experience with Together Host http://www.togetherhost.com/ as
for a free web hosting

The reason why I ask this, because mine account at the free web hosting
deluxnetwork.com is off-line and would like to move to an other php free
web hosting without adds.

Yeah, I've used them and they are really good. They have this
interface called "ensim" that allows you to administer your whole site
really easily. I'm actually thinking of upgrading to their pay
accounts because I need some more disk space for my site.

So, yes, I recommend using them. I haven't seen any other free host
that offers what they do.

-George