question about a strange thing

mikael hellström

Hi all,
I have developed a nice site on my home computer. I use a crt screen (17")
with
a resulution of 1024 * 768 . My site looks great:)
But... when i view my site throu a lap-top (14.1") TFT 1024* 768 something
strange
happining. The grafics look funny. Some objekts are larger than it should be
and
tables are moving in size a bit.
I can't understand why this is happening? I would like my site look nice on
all
type of screens.
Please can someoune explain why this is happening?
Regards Mikael

PeterMcC

mikael said:
Hi all,
I have developed a nice site on my home computer. I use a crt screen
(17") with
a resulution of 1024 * 768 . My site looks great:)
But... when i view my site throu a lap-top (14.1") TFT 1024* 768
something strange
happining. The grafics look funny. Some objekts are larger than it
should be and
tables are moving in size a bit.
I can't understand why this is happening? I would like my site look
nice on all
type of screens.
Please can someoune explain why this is happening?

Useful stuff at:
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AnySizeDesign