Question about asp.net Menu and Flash object

Guest

Hi,

I am using asp.net Menu component to create a horizontal drop-down menu.
Generally if when use DHTML menus like
http://www.twinhelix.com/dhtml/popupmenu/, if you are embed a flash or
shockwave object just below the menu then the drop-down menu goes behind the
Flash Or shockwave object. I was hoping to may be asp.net menu component
will behave differently but I noticed that it doesn’t. Am I doing something
wrong with the asp.net menu or this is how it behaves?

Thanks for your comments.

Joe

bruce barker

this is a limitation of dhtml. plugins (or dropdowns for that matter), are
hosted by a window in front of the html window. the only way to get them to
display on top is to create a new window (or movablie iframe maybe) that
displays above the current window.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)