question about availability of tools

aquilo

Hello,

I am new to this newsgroup, and I was wondering, I'v been looking for
several days on the internet for some tools or package that can help me
implement a project I'm working on.
Is there anybody here who can tell me if there is, somewhere, a package
available, written in java, that can perform data analysis?
I'm especially looking for a package that can perform clustering
methods, in particular K-MEDOIDS, also called PAM(=partitioning around
medoids). Also, other options, besides PAM/K-MEDOIDS, are
CLARA(clustering large applications) and FANNY (fuzzy analysis).
I've been looking everywhere, but I can never find something usefull.
So I'm looking for something like JFreeChart, for plots and histograms,
but for data analysis and clustering.

Anyway, hope that somebody can help,

kind greetings,

W.

Piotr Gaertig /Gertas/

Hello,

I am new to this newsgroup, and I was wondering, I'v been looking for
several days on the internet for some tools or package that can help me
implement a project I'm working on.
Is there anybody here who can tell me if there is, somewhere, a package
available, written in java, that can perform data analysis?
I'm especially looking for a package that can perform clustering
methods, in particular K-MEDOIDS, also called PAM(=partitioning around
medoids). Also, other options, besides PAM/K-MEDOIDS, are
CLARA(clustering large applications) and FANNY (fuzzy analysis).
I've been looking everywhere, but I can never find something usefull.
So I'm looking for something like JFreeChart, for plots and histograms,
but for data analysis and clustering.

Weka
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/

Cheers