Question about building a simple site for ads

Els

Travis said:
Els said:
Travis said:
sorry it comes up now]
Come again?
Am I reading too much into this or are they having "Google groups sex"?
It sounds like sex, but they're not using Google Groups. Do I have to
assume that the term "Google Groups sex" (which shouldn't be mistaken
for Google group sex) comes from you own imagination then, and if so,
care to elaborate on how it got there? ;-)

I'm not wearing any pants right now......

So, now I have to read back Usenet messages of the past, for clues
about your nationality, given that the word 'pants' has a different
meaning on either side of the pond....