question about checking for null in query results

Guest

I have a query result set that returns some fields with null length what is
the easiest way to chek for this. This is what i'm trying but it generated a
runtime error:
If (dtrSlb("slbDesc1").IsdbNull()) Then
Else
txtDescription.Text = dtrSlb("slbDesc2")
End If
this returns: Public member 'IsdbNull' on type 'DBNull' not found.
I believe this can be done in VB.NET, but what about here in asp.net?

Karl Seguin

if not dtrSlb("slbDesc1") IS DbNull.Value then
txtDescription.Text = dtrSlb("slbDesc2")
end if

Karl