question about cokie based session and client callback

Bob

Hi,

i posted a few days ago the following problem:
how to close a session after timeout is reached (let's say 15') when the
user stops any activity on a page with client callback, which sent from/to
the server every x seconds, causing the timeout never reachs the 15'?

I got an answer but it seems not to work:

"if you are using cookie based sessions, client callbacks do not update the
session timer on the client, as the cookie is not updated and the client
will
stop sending it after the timeout."

I tried this with this in web.config:
<sessionState mode="InProc" timeout="15" cookieless="false">

but after waiting 15' on a page with client callback, the session was not
closed.

Can anybody confirm or deny the answer i received, possibly correct or add
something to make it working?
Thanks
Bob