question about consuming web services with proxy

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Andro Tan, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Andro Tan

    Andro Tan Guest

    I have this error when adding a web reference to a webservice accessable
    through the net..

    The request failed with HTTP status 407:
    Proxy Authentication Required
    ( The ISA Server requires authorization
    to fulfill the request. Access to the
    Web Proxy service is denied. ).

    we do have a proxy server..thats why..how can i now create a proxy wrapper
    class for the web service??..i already did the command line thing:

    C:\>WSDL.exe /l:CS /n:aCContent
    /proxy:proxy.ncci.com /proxydomain:myProxyDomain
    /proxypassword:myPassword
    /proxyusername:myUserName
    http://www.angrycoder.com/content_feed.asmx?WSDL

    and it still don't work!! any ideas from the masters here?..thanks in
    advance..

    Note: web services is hosted in the internet. We do have a proxy server in
    my current company.

    Andro Tan, Dec 17, 2003

  2. help pls...anybody? :)

    dotnetprogram, Dec 19, 2003