Question about Discontinuity in VHDL-AMS

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by jackshowme, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. jackshowme

    jackshowme Guest

    There is an example in my text book

    if v_in'above(v_pos/gain) use --vin and v_pos are across type of some
    terminals
    --gain is a constant
    v_amp ==v_pos;
    els...

    My text books says this is correct. But the following is wrong

    if v_in*gain > v_pos use
    v_amp == v_pos;
    els...

    Why is this approach wrong? My text books says the reason is the
    Discontinuity in v_in. I can't realize it. May someone help me to
    realize it?

    JackShowMe

    jackshowme, Oct 22, 2003