Question about hosting

touiss

Hi,
Sorry if it'sn't the best forum to ask this question, but I Think that it
has some relation..

Does any one use the YAHOO HOSTING? what do you think about the service, the
support?

Thank you

saz

Hi,
Sorry if it'sn't the best forum to ask this question, but I Think that it
has some relation..

Does any one use the YAHOO HOSTING? what do you think about the service, the
support?

Thank you

I have switched 3 customers from them so far, they are a nightmare to
work with.

If you need support, they stink. They will refer you to their FAQ
pages, which are very confusing and you will sift through multiple
topics to find what you are looking for.

Emails - be ready to use what they give you, not necessarily what you
want.

CGI Scripts - no custom scripts allowed.

When you try to move your domain, they make it nearly impossible to do
so. If you try to change servers, once again - difficult, and the way
to do it is buried in their phony control panel.

Be very careful of their packages, it seems dirt cheap until you go to
add anything that you require.

As you can tell, I'm not a fan. Go with someone else - anyone else.
For the same price you can have a real host.