Question about Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 312112

Guest

I read "BUG: Session Data Is Not Saved in Out-of-Process Session State" ->
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312112

It states at the end "Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the
Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
This bug was fixed in ASP.NET (included with the .NET Framework) 1.1. "

I also read,
http://zerotrilogy.gotdns.com/jaysonblog/archive/2004/03/24/243.aspx and he
states "In any event, choosing to enable the webGarden attribute will need
to be tested thoroughly, and if you are on 1.0 of the framework, be mindful
of this article (if an object is not marked as Serializable, trying to
session it will result in an error...this has been remedied in 1.1). "

Does this mean that in .net v1.1, if I have sessionState enabled, but not
using InProc, will I be able to marshal objects not marked as serializable
such as a XmlDocument.