Question about Microsoft TreeView webcontrol

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Edward, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Edward

    Edward Guest

    hello, everyone,

    I build one tree menu using TreeView webcontrol , everything is ok, from
    tree node click, one sub-frame(main) can refresh its content with new url.

    My question is, I have another sub-frame(message), message frame and main
    frame cannot be shown at the same time, so I wonder, when the message frame
    is visible, how can I add the Javascript to tree-node click, to switch the
    main frame to visible ?

    in my code, I've build two JavaScript funtion as SwitchToMessage(),
    SwitchToMain(). Where can I add "SwitchToMain" before tree-node click
    event ?

    I tried to use " node.Attributes.Add("onclick",
    "javascript:SwitchToMain()", but it seems that node doesn't have
    Attributes.

    Please help me, and if someone have the alternate solution, please notify
    me, Thanks!

    Wait online,

    Edward
    Edward, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Edward

    Edward Guest

    the answer is , change TreeNode's url to some javascript, it's ok.

    The question is canceled.

    Edward, Jul 20, 2004