Question about more forms....

Discussion in 'Java' started by gbattine, Aug 15, 2006.

  1. gbattine

    gbattine Guest

    Hi guys,
    i've a question for you.
    I have a form with 3 fields,name,city,address.
    I've a page in which the user enters the number of forms he wants to
    submit.
    Depending on this number(5 for example) the page shows to user 5 input
    forms with the same fields.
    Doing it is very difficult for me and i've not found good helps so i've

    thinked a simplier solution....
    If i know the maximum number of fields the user can enter (suppose 15)
    i create 15 forms.
    In each form i use rendered property to show the form if it's order
    number is less or equal than user number.
    So some forms aren't displayed....
    Is it a good solution?

    Another solution that i've read on this forum is create 15 jsp pages
    each with a fixed number of forms(1,2,3,4....) and directing to right
    page reading the number the user enters....
    I think the first solution is more "efficient" because it need one only
    jsp page....
    what do you think about it?
    Can you help me?
    I know i can do it with datatable but i don't know how....can someone
    helps me?
    Thanks

    Can someone help me?
    Thanks