Question about more forms....

gbattine

Hi guys,
i've a question for you.
I have a form with 3 fields,name,city,address.
I've a page in which the user enters the number of forms he wants to
submit.
Depending on this number(5 for example) the page shows to user 5 input
forms with the same fields.
Doing it is very difficult for me and i've not found good helps so i've

thinked a simplier solution....
If i know the maximum number of fields the user can enter (suppose 15)
i create 15 forms.
In each form i use rendered property to show the form if it's order
number is less or equal than user number.
So some forms aren't displayed....
Is it a good solution?

Another solution that i've read on this forum is create 15 jsp pages
each with a fixed number of forms(1,2,3,4....) and directing to right
page reading the number the user enters....
I think the first solution is more "efficient" because it need one only
jsp page....
what do you think about it?
Can you help me?
I know i can do it with datatable but i don't know how....can someone
helps me?
Thanks

Can someone help me?
Thanks