Question about MVC and MVP in ASP.NET

jm

When you create a web site in ASP.NET 2.0, just the stock stuff, no
trying for a special design pattern, just clicking create web project
in visual studio, is that default website any pattern?

If I create, again just the defaults, a webpage, a DAL, and have that
webpage retrieve a row, is that a pattern? Is that MVP or some other
pattern? I know it is separating layers, but wasn't sure if it was
any of the pattens one reads about at the formal level.

Thanks.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello JM,

I'd say that default web project is close to MVC pattern, but it's not, because
you actually dont have a separate model there

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour